Linder Oil is proud of our commitment to our financial partners as well as our dedication to proper use of our Nation's energy resources. Learn more about Linder Oil Company, A Partnership by viewing our informative overview brochure.
Headquartered in Covington, Louisiana, Linder Oil is an independent oil company involved in oil and gas exploration, drilling and production. Founded in 1980 by Roger D. Linder, Linder Oil Company was reorganized as a partnership in 1984 and since that time has drilled and operated over 500 wells, the majority of which have been located onshore and offshore (territorial seas and OCS) in South Louisiana and South Texas.
Linder Oil Company, A Partnership ("LOCAP") a Louisiana general partnership is engaged principally as an operating company, providing general administration services together with field operating and property development services for a fee, primarily to its affiliates.
The Partnership is composed of Linder Energy Company ("LEC"), a Louisiana corporation formed in February, 1984, the stock of which is wholly owned by Roger D. Linder and Louisiana General Oil Company ("LGOC"), a Louisiana corporation formed in February, 1984, the stock of which is wholly owned by G. Miles Biggs, Jr. The principal offices of LOCAP and of LEC are located at 106 Park Place, Suite 200, Covington, Louisiana 70433. A branch office is located at 1800 Carol Sue Avenue, Suite 4, Gretna, Louisiana 70056 and a branch office is located at 1003 Hugh Wallis Road, Suite H, Lafayette, Louisiana 70508. LGOC maintains its principal office at 106 Park Place, Suite 200, Covington, Louisiana 70433.
In its present capacity LOCAP employs an in-house a staff of fourteen people, working primarily in geological, land, accounting and production operation positions with an additional staff of four full-time consultants focused on land and geology.
Linder Oil Company is a proud Member of IPAA - the Independent Petroleum Association of America.